Correctional Intervention Strategies — Certificate
EKU’s online correctional intervention strategies certificate prepares students to identify and address contemporary issues in adult corrections, including mass incarceration, offender reentry and evidence-based practices in offender rehabilitation.
Format: 100% online
What sets our program apart?
Developed with a focus on offender rehabilitation, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as the frameworks of the U.S. correctional system, inmate subcultures and violence in prison and offender treatment.
- 8-week terms
- Study any time, from anywhere
- No campus visits required
- Online tutoring options accessible from anywhere
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
- Rated by Military Times as one of the Top 5 schools for veterans in the nation
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.