Graduate Degree in Corrections
Advance your career and follow your passion. Earn a bachelor's degree in Corrections & Juvenile Justice or master's degree in Justice, Policy & Leadership from EKU Online.
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 6 times per year
- Flexible 100% online learning format from a respected, non-profit, accredited university
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- A master's degree program with a criminal justice core and the option to choose a concentration in policing, corrections, or juvenile justice
- Rated by Military Times as one of the Top 5 schools for veterans in the nation
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports the career outlook for probation officers and correctional treatment specialists is excellent, with growth of some positions increasing as much as 19 percent before 2018. EKU graduates have found themselves well-prepared for careers as corrections officers and administrators, detention officers, probation and parole officers, jailers, bailiffs, caseworkers, and many other roles in corrections and juvenile justice.
WHY CHOOSE EKU?
Eastern Kentucky University is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.