Master's Degree in Justice, Policy & Leadership
Infusing a criminal justice core with a social justice focus, our online master’s degree program prepares high-thinking individuals for leadership roles that challenge injustice, value diversity, and support the equitable treatment and human rights of all people.
The justice, policy and leadership master’s program allows for in-depth specialization with concentrations available in law enforcement, corrections and juvenile justice, priming leaders in the criminal justice field with the knowledge and skillsets needed to be effective change agents in their communities, regions, states and beyond.
Format: 100% Online
Credit Hours: 30 hours
2016-2017 Tuition: $600 per credit hour
Transfer Credits Accepted: 9 hours
What sets our program apart?
Focusing on society’s need for justice leaders with political, ethical and emotional intelligence, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as criminological theory for policy and leadership, advanced justice administration, policy evaluation and analysis, and ethics.
- 8-week terms
- Personalized graduation plan
- Study anytime, from anywhere
- Focus on preparing justice leaders with political, ethical and emotional intelligence
- A criminal justice core with the ability to choose your concentration in policing, corrections or juvenile justice
- A nonprofit, brick-and-mortar institution that is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Nationally-recognized instructors from the renowned EKU School of Justice Studies
- Designed to position working professionals for career advancement
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. Eastern has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.